World-class support, no matter what location.
We understand that support can come in different forms, from many places and at any time. When you need world-class customer care or service desk solutions and don’t want to commit to the costs, effort and resources required to develop and manage an on-site program, we have you covered.
Our solution centers in Montreal, Canada and Raleigh, North Carolina are staffed by experts who can ensure your customer care and service desks are always running smoothly and operating in accordance with the latest tools and best practices.
The solution centers provide a full range of services across a spectrum of activities, all tailored to meet your unique needs.
- Level 1 and level 2 technical support
- Level 3 remote technical support
- Remote deployment management
- Temporary technical support services
- Business process outsourcing
- Warranty claims processing
- Product support
- Clinical trials support
Your project is safe with Idea.
Our facilities are secure and feature key card access, video surveillance and an anti-intrusion system. Information is secured through virus protection and role-based access to all computer systems.
We’ve also planned for natural disasters – our redundant servers, back-up facilities, voice and data services, and fuel-based back-up power are there to ensure that weather and utility issues don’t impact your business.
Solutions built on innovation.
At Idea, we understand the importance of keeping pace with the latest technology. That’s why we ensure that our centers utilize the most updated software and services so your specific business needs are addressed.
Cisco IPCC Enterprise — ACD/IVR
- Fully redundant installation
- Skill-based routing
- IVR capabilities with specialized scripting
- Remote agent capabilities
- Data passing for screen pop
Incident Monitor — ITIL Compatible ITSM tool
- Incident, asset, change problem management
- Customer web access (self help)
- Integrate with active directory
- Secure role-based membership maintains data confidentiality and integrity
- Handheld/Wireless PDA accessible
In addition to the systems we’ve installed in our centers, we also use a series of hosted tools to support specific client requirements. These tools provide a significant benefit to clients who wish to transition to a new service provider.
- InContact – ACD/IVR
- Five9 – ACD/IVR
- ServiceNow ITSM toolset (ticketing system)
- Right Answers knowledge management tool
- Verint call and screen capture system